Monday, December 3, 2007

I'm still here! :-)

Unfortunately I don't have a 'proper' entry for you today, but just wanted to post to let you all know that I am still here! It's been a while since the last post, but I've been really snowed-under with a lot of family and end-of-year commitments with work, and this blog is just one of many things that have dropped down the list as I try to get it all done.

But I've got holidays coming up, and hopefully will have more time to focus on a few issues of interest that I can then post on the blog. And don't forget that questions are always welcome, so if there's something you'd like to know about being vegan then please ask! If I don't know the answer myself, then I'll make every effort to track down someone who does, and will post it for you here.

Your patience and support is much appreciated, so thanks to all of you! :-)

No comments: