Friday, December 7, 2007

Jane's Story

As I've mentioned previously, there are a host of ethical, environmental, and rights issues that support people in their decision to become vegan. For various reasons, they want to reduce the the impact of their lives on the world around them, and try to make it a better world for all of us to live in. No one expects to actually change the world though, but it can be important to stand up and say what sort of world we'd like to see.

Today I'd like to share with you a story that I think says it better than I could do myself. Although it is fictional, the things it describes are all very solidly based on verified fact, and that makes this a story worth thinking about. What you do from there is up to you, but at least think about it.

http://www.upc-online.org/broiler/121206jane.html

No comments: